sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Did sks 1.1.1 ever actually happen?

From: Kim Minh Kaplan
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Did sks 1.1.1 ever actually happen?
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 15:17:16 +0000

John Marshall writes:

> After the wonderful flurry of development activity earlier in the year,
> Yaron posted here suggesting that that round of patches be compiled and
> go out with the Yaronic Blessing as sks 1.1.1:
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/sks-devel/2009-04/msg00004.html>
>
> Did that happen?  Should I be able to find a 1.1.1 tarball at
> <http://minskyprimus.net/sks/releases/>?

Not yet.  The patches are available in his Mercurial repository¹ though.
If you can't easily get it out of Mercurial feel free to download a
tarball from my mirror².

Yaron if you could enable archive download³ on your own repository
people might feel better getting current version for testing from there.

Kim Minh.

¹ http://hg.minskyprimus.net/sks/trunk/
² http://www.kim-minh.com/hg/sks/archive/46c6aaac31da.tar.gz
³