sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] problems with SKS 1.0.10 when searching by key ID from

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] problems with SKS 1.0.10 when searching by key ID from GnuPG
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:17:53 -0400

Sorry, this is all explained by me getting all confused with the version numbers.  Ignore my last post (except to point out that a new release needs to come soon...)

2009/3/22 Daniel Kahn Gillmor <address@hidden>
On 03/22/2009 10:29 PM, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> I'm really confused.  People have piped in in both directions on this one,
> so does someone have the definitive story?  Is 1.0.10 the one that behaves
> correctly, or 1.0.9?

So far i haven't heard anyone claim that 1.0.10 works correctly.  1.1.0
works correctly, and david shaw just pointed out that 1.0.9 works
correctly.  I believe 1.0.10 is the only version with this particular bug.

> And yes, we should get a 1.0.11 release out soon.  I was waiting for the
> IPv6 patch to settle down and for everyone to agree that it worked for IPv4
> and IPv6 installations alike.

do you mean you're hoping to release 1.1.1 soon?  Or is there some sort
of branched development process going on?

       --dkg