sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS RAM usage gone haywire

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS RAM usage gone haywire
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:21:42 -0800

Folks,

Normally, sks consumes a negligible amount of the resources on my
server; some GB of disk, some MB RAM (~45 right now, after restart), not
enough network that I've bothered to isolate figures for it.

I just found that my box was thrashing badly because sks had jumped to
using 3GB RAM.  On a 2GB box + swap, this was unhealthy.

I'm not seeing anything stand out in db.log or recon.log; has anyone
else seen this behaviour?  Any ideas of causes or spoor to look for in
the logs?

Thanks,
-Phil