sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Sks e Pks

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Sks e Pks
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:14:23 -0600

gabrix wrote:
> Hi All!
> I run debian lenny/sid , i first tried to set a sks but no luck same for
> pks .
> Somewhere i can get detailed documentation and peers ready to start
> gossiping and get the server running ?

Hi Gabriele,

Please don't even look at PKS. Can't give Debian specific help as my keyservers
run primary on Slackware Linux and Backup on Mac OS.

Getting started: see http://www.keysigning.org/sks/

Peers: Ask here. Folks will respond.

I'll go ahead and give you permission in advance to add my server to your
membership file,

        keyserver.gingerbear.net 11370

but you won't reconcile any keys until I have your server/port added to the
membership file at my end.

Anymore questions? Feel free to ask here.

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:John (a) Mozilla-Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or