sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Debian sks package

From: Christoph Martin
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Debian sks package
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:55:29 +0200

Stephan Beyer schrieb:
>> I use Peters Debian sks package now for about two years now. It works
>> really good and I think it is now the time to include it into the Debian
>> main archive.
>
> I'm using the Debian sks package, too, but I'm wondering if there is a
> packaged version of the new sks 1.1.0 available (soon)?

I build sks 1.1.0 for Debian and after some testruns it is now available
here:

http://www.verwaltung.uni-mainz.de/debian/sks/sks_1.1.0-1_i386.deb

It will be uploaded to the Debian unstable/sid archive soon.

Please do some testing and let me know if it works for you.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  address@hidden
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856