sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems

From: David Young
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:21:54 -0800

No, I meant is there another product besides pks and sks?  Well, considering that I just got sks up and running, I really haven't used it much.  However, I did get to play with it a bit and the lack of good documentation (or maybe I'm just bad at finding it) makes the product difficult to administer.  For one, adding and removing keys is not that easy since you need the hash and unless you kept the db.log, I don't know where else to find it.  There's also no easy way to list the content of the database or to manipulate its data.

It does seem pretty fast serving and searching for keys with the few keys I imported.  I wouldn't mind updating the document for sks, but the link to wiki is broken.  Plus, is the code still being maintained?  Last code release was 5 years ago.  Do you know if Yaron is still working on this project?