sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems

From: David Young
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks install problems
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 20:34:26 -0800

OK, I managed to get the code to compile.  The link and documenation helped.  Still had to edit a lot of files that weren't documented to make it work, but I finally got it compiled.

One question: I'm using this as a private key server for our company to keep track of PGP keys for company employees.  Is this software not made for that?  Everything about it seem to suggest a distributed public key server model only.  Is there a free product out there besides pks that would work better?

Thanks