sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] pks.gpg.cz broken?

From: Jonathan Oxer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] pks.gpg.cz broken?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:39:27 +1100

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 13:03 +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:

> PS: subkeys.pgp.net could use more servers, if your sks is on a well
> connected box with sufficient horsepower maybe you could consider having
> it added to the rotation.

I don't know if either my keyserver or I qualify (I'm a relative noob at
running a keyserver) but I'd be happy to have it included in the
rotation. Who should I contact about it?

The machine is a Core2 Quad Q6600 on a 100Mbps connection in the Verizon
datacentre in Melbourne, Australia. I assume geographic diversity is
also a bonus.

keys.keysigning.org

(By the way, anyone else want to peer? I have 9 gossip partners so far:
see http://keys.keysigning.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats)

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer