sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Trouble with install

From: Christopher Mootoo
Subject: [Sks-devel] Trouble with install
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:45:43 -0400

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of trouble getting SKS to install on a CentOS 5 box. I previously had PKS on here as a test but decided to go with SKS before putting it into production.

The dependencies are already installed, Ocaml and BerkeleyDB are there. The problem arises when I get to the make install part of sks. I get the following error:

address@hidden sks-1.0.10]# make install
mkdir -p /usr/local/bin
install sks_build.sh sks sks_add_mail /usr/local/bin
install: cannot stat `sks': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `sks_add_mail': No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a link to a more complete set of install instructions I would greatly appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Chris Mootoo

This message may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the addressee (or authorized recipient), you may not use, copy, or disclose this message or any information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.