sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks syncronization peers needed

From: Ivo Peixinho
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks syncronization peers needed
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:36:59 -0200 (BRST)

  Hello All,

    I added the following peers to my membership file:

keyserver.stack.nl 11370
keyserver.linux.it 11370
gpg-keyserver.de 11370    # Jan Kesten <address@hidden>

  Thank all of you for providing sync to our server.

      Ivo.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Jan Kesten wrote:

Hello, Ivo!

First thanks for supporting SKS network - if added you to my membership
file for gossip (I think your gossip port will be 11370). To start it
working add this line to your membership file:

gpg-keyserver.de 11370          # Jan Kesten <address@hidden>

Then after a restart of sks or just waiting for next reload interval
gossip will go working.

Cheers,
Jan