sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Recon failure

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Recon failure
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:30:11 -0400

The DNS theory does so far seem like the best one.  I think a filter mismatch would end up with a different error.  It would be ideal to get the logs from the other side, since that might clear up why the other side is terminating the connection.  Without that information, it's a little hard to debug what's going on.

Yaron