sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: SKS v. unknown HTTP headers (was: Re: IPv6 failover?

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: SKS v. unknown HTTP headers (was: Re: IPv6 failover?)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:15:25 -0400

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 09:14:53PM -0400, Yaron Minsky wrote:

> I just committed a version of Jason's patch to my mainline tree. Any other
> patches not there that people think worth of inclusion before I bless
> another release?

First, don't forget the patch from:

  Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:44:42 -0400
  From: Jason Harris <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.linux.it - Error parsing headers: no colon
found

Second, address@hidden/sks--mainline--1.0--patch-40
probably doesn't work (or at least shouldn't).  The strings are
normally "keytext=" or "keytext%3D" (as currently hex-escaped by
GPG+libcurl).  The "3D" should (if not MUST) be removed from the input
to Armor.decode_pubkey().

NB:  I now see that pks hex-decodes the entire thing before doing its
(albeit case-insensitive) comparison with "keytext=" - this is probably
best for SKS too.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/