sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?

From: Olaf Gellert
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: Gnupg or keyserver bug?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:13:21 +0200

Hi again,

Jason Harris wrote:
>Olaf Gellert wrote:
>>Well, I upgraded the keyserver to a recent (CVS) version.
>>But the error still occurs. So? Maybe something that
>>is stored in the database (I did not erase the database
>>while upgrading the server)?
>
> Indeed, although with GPG 1.4.2 the error messages are more descriptive:

> Move ./KDB/meta out of the way and run "sks cleandb" with no other
> processes accessing the dbs.

I did this but unfortunately it did not change
anything. Some more ideas besides creating the
DB from a recent dump?

What happens with the key, it sounds as if some
index pointer of a subpacket is wrong (pointing
behind the subpacket). ???

Cheers, Olaf

--
Dipl.Inform. Olaf Gellert                  PRESECURE (R)
Senior Researcher,                       Consulting GmbH

                        A daily view on Internet Attacks
                        https://www.ecsirt.net/sensornet