sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Resumee of debian-trial (Was: new try)

From: Jan Dreyer
Subject: [Sks-devel] Resumee of debian-trial (Was: new try)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:38:05 +0100

Hi,

so here is my result for now:
SKS works perfectly (well, perfectly as in 'as supposed') on Debian _sarge_! On woody the recon-process breaks from time to time (every few minutes). As our pksd-server needs more restarts then the sarge-sks now (and the pksd has ugly problems with some keys), I decided to transfer the services of the main server to the new one. So the sks-server at sks.uni-paderborn.de will soon change from "experimental" to "public" ...

Greetings
Jan Dreyer
--
IMT (Zentrum Informations- und Medien-Technologien)    +-----------+