sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] How long should gossip be disabled?

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] How long should gossip be disabled?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:30:06 -0500

Just to clarify, gossip remains disabled until you've gotten all the
keys you discovered you were missing.  So the question in my mind is,
are you still fetching keys?  Do you see messages indicating that
you're sending out requests for more keys, processing those, and
adding them to your keyserver?  Maybe you could post a file with 100
or so lines from the logfile.

One of these days, we have to get those log messages rationalized and
documented somewhere....