sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] port in diff- files

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] port in diff- files
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:30:16 -0500

On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 01:28:25PM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Yaron Minsky wrote:

> > So, that does look like it's doing the right thing.  In particular,
> > it's using the http address (including the HTTP port) rather than the
> > port of the socket it connected on.  That should make the port numbers
> > remain useful, no?
>
> If server 1.2.3.4 in his role as recon client connects from his port
> 1234 to my port 11370, then it will create 1.2.3.4_1234.
>
> Since the local port (1234 in this case) is more or less random you get
> those scores of files.

I think you might be running an old binary or have compiled in an
old copy of reconserver.o.  Make sure these files are timestamped
in this order:

  %ls -rt reconserver.* sks | cat
  reconserver.ml
  reconserver.cmi
  reconserver.o
  reconserver.cmx
  reconserver.annot
  sks

and that your installed/running sks executable matches ./sks in your
build directory as listed above.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/