sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] funny one in /etc/init.d/sks

From: Dan Egli
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] funny one in /etc/init.d/sks
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:02:45 -0600

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Dan Egli wrote:

Got sonething like that for Fedora/RedHat? Not everyone uses debian (a
lot of people, myself included REFUSE to use Debian)

Sorry but a lot of people REFUSE to use other distro != Debian ;)

Fabio

I say to each their own. I know people who swear by debian. Great for them. I like Fedora myself. Kind of got turned off of Debian by a series of failed installs and config attempts.

--
-- Dan