sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Re: [pgp-keyserver-folk] poor use of HTTP in keyserver desig

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: [Sks-devel] Re: [pgp-keyserver-folk] poor use of HTTP in keyserver designs
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:38:09 -0400

I'll cop to that.  I know little about the details of HTTP, and my
original implementation was horribly non-compliant (SHOULDs aside) until
others pointed out the errors.  It may still be broken.

Right now, I don't think query load is a big deal for most keyserver
operators.  As such, upgrading the HTTP behavior seems like a low
priority for me.  That being said, I'm always happy to accept patches
(or even careful and detailed suggestions as to implementation
strategy.  Patches are more likely to lead to changes, however.)

Yaron

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916