sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting

From: Jan Dreyer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:35:47 +0100

Hello,

Peter Palfrader wrote:

Try to build sks without the slong_dlong patch.  i.e. checkout the svn,
and rm debian/patches/509_Slong_Dlong.  Please report if this fixes your
problem.

No, it doesn't.

Removing my database and starting with a (nearly) empty one does it (same
with or without slong_dlong), but there is no sense in an empty keyserver,
isn't it?

So I suppose the database is still corrupted.
Where or how do I get a safe database?

I'm running now the small-DB-Version; that may cause some more gossip with
my partners ...

------- UPDATE ---------
I tried to do it the long, long way:
I merged a dumpfile, started the server, watched for the recon-process,
stopped the server, merged the next and so on.

It seems to me that worked! Our Server is now up and syncing.
Maybe the recon-process doesn't handle too much hash-updates?

Greetings
Jan Dreyer
--
ZIT (Zentrum IT-Dienste)                               +-----------+