sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] recon segfaulting
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:13:06 -0500 (EST)

Just to clarify, what Peter is suggesting I think is that segfault happens
when using the Dlong numerix implementation.  Slong is the fastest (and
best tested in the context of SKS), but only works on x86.  Clong should
work everywhere, and Dlong should work on all 32-bit platforms.

But it does look like there is a bug that causes segfaults in some cases
when using Dlong.  Anyone have more details on this?