sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:35:52 +0100

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Yaron M. Minsky wrote:

> Cryptokit and numerix are included and automatically built from the SKS
> sources.  So you don't need to add them in separately.

Since shipping projects within projects does not really match Debian
policy we have decided to remove numeric and cryptokit from our sks
source.  So to build the Debian package one has to install
libnumerix-ocaml-dev and libcryptokit-ocaml-dev.

Peter
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal