sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?

From: Thomas Sjögren
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:18:18 +0100

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 07:52:44PM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> Has anyone had success installing any recent sks on debian/woody? I'd
> really like to give it a try (I run pksd now on us.pgp.net), but
> like many/most keyserver operators, I don't run bleeding edge operating
> systems.
>
> Any backports? :)

keys.se.linux.org runs on debian stable, the only package you'll have a
problem with, if you get it from unstable, is the ocaml-package due to
licensing issues. do a google-search on ocaml 3.0.7-7 which is the
latest working debian ocaml-package, but work is in progress so
hopefully this wont be a problem in a recent future.

/Thomas
--
== address@hidden | address@hidden
== Encrypted e-mails preferred | GPG KeyID: 114AA85C