sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:28:24 -0500

I'm coming in a bit late to this discussion.  One thing I'm not sure
about:  is there any reason to think that there is a bug in SKS here?
Do we think SKS caused the corruption?

As for filtering it out, we could put a limit on userid packet length.
And we could put a filter on characters, though that might kill some
useful foreign-language strings if not done well.  If someone has a
proposal (ideally with some code to match) I'd be happy to merge it in.