sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Request for gossip / Some questions

From: Pramberger Peter
Subject: [Sks-devel] Request for gossip / Some questions
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:12:01 +0100

Hi all!

I've finished the setup of our PGP keyserver and I'm searching now for
peers to gossip with.

Here the server info:

   Host : pgpkeys.telering.at/212.95.31.160
   Ports: hkp/11371, recon/11370, http/80
   Admin: address@hidden
   Loc  : Vienna/Austria

At the moment there is only the DB server running. In the next days I
will configure the web interface. Please consider this server as
experimental - at least for the next month, when I will monitor systems
stability, used bandwith, ...

I've also some questions, which I didn't found in the docs/faq.

*) Where can I get the query/add web page? Are there some examples or
may I use and adapt an existing one (eg. from http://keyserver.bu.edu/)?

*) As far as I understood the mailsync file is just a list of email
addresses where to send updates? At the moment there is only one entry
in my mailsync file (address@hidden) but it is not
listed on the status page
(http://pgpkeys.telering.at:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats).

*) How are you backing up the key database to minimize the downtime?

*) Is it possible to dump the key database (sks dump) while the DB
server is running?

Thanks,
Peter