sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.6-pre2

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] 1.0.6-pre2
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:13:24 -0500

I've applied the first patch to my local copy.  The second patch I
actually don't like all that much, visually.  If I hear an overwhelming
chorus in favor of the change, I'm happy to do it, but otherwise I
prefer it as is.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916