sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Deletion of key from standalone server

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Deletion of key from standalone server
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:46:00 +0100

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Daniel Johnson wrote:

> I'm working towards putting my home server up for the public, and the
> office one just for us and our clients.  That should placate The
> Powers That Be.  Is my dynamic IP (ADSL, using dynip.com) going to be
> an issue?

If I remember correctly, 1.0.4 had issues with dynamic peers - it would
only re-resolve the hosts in the membership file if its timestamp has
been changed.  I guess Yaron fixed this for the not yet released 1.0.5,
didn't you Yaron?

You can always ask your prospetive peers to run a croned touch every
hour or so.

Peter
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal