sketch-devel

Re: SuSE RPMs

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: SuSE RPMs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:14:50 +0100

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 02:09:45PM -0800, Joel Biddier wrote:
> On Friday 04 March 2005 5:44 am, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > I will add a new on the website about "experimental" RPMs for Suse.
>
> Thanks, that was the word I was looking for: "experimental".

I have added the newsitem to CVS now.
Should appear with the next webpage cron job (<6hours).

> I think this covers it. I have deviated from the supported
> standard and should indicate this.

Proper warning signs are always a good idea.
Note that I do count you as part of the Skencil project,
so if you support a plug-ins, it is more or less supported. :)
        Bernhard R.

If Skencil is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://www.skencil.org/payments.html