sketch-devel

Re: state of hacking

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: state of hacking
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:14:53 +0100

"C. Ecker" <address@hidden> writes:

> Therefore, I put my current skencil-devil in the web.
[...]
> http://de.geocities.com/dendronde/sketch-devel_ce_11_jan_05.tgz
>
> There are still a couple of things not working properly, especially
> changing the document. What is further left to do is cleaning up the whole
> mess. I will of cause do it but it might take a while ...

Any idea of when this might happen?  On the whole the changes looks
quite good and I'd like to see this added to Skencil.  However, applying
the changes will be a lot easier if they're split into more manageable
pieces.  So I suggest that you take some small part of it that doesn't
require many changes with respect to current CVS and submit a patch for
it.  Step by step we can add the changes to Skencil with each step
taking hopefully only a little work.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/