[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TODO list
Re: TODO list
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:18:00 +0100
Gnus/5.1002 (Gnus v5.10.2) Emacs/21.3 (gnu/linux)
"C. Ecker" <address@hidden> writes:
> . Should we use Gnome or stay with Gtk ? A
Stay with GTK. Optional GNOME-specific features would be OK, though.
> Core Coding:
> - Change 'Sketch' 'Skencil' (the sooner the better) A
This requires moving to a better version control system. There are
plans for that already, as Bernhard Reiter mentioned.
> Missing Functionality:
> - Change stacking (move up/down/top/bottom) A (me)
> - Duplicate A
I'd like to handle that myself. The implementation of these in
Sketch/Graphics/compound.py is a holdover from the old way the selection
was managed in Skencil in 0.6. I have a pretty good idea how to solve
> - View
> . Do we need "New editor"/ "New view" ?
I'm not sure we need both, but I think it's useful to be able have
several views on the same document. Having several editors doesn't work
well in all circumstances yet and it might be better to take it out again.
> . Is it possible to invert colors ? A negative transparency value could
> be used for that.
That kind of thing is the job of SVG-like filter effects. Where
possible we should follow commonly used graphics models such as SVG or
Intevation GmbH http://intevation.de/
- TODO list, C. Ecker, 2004/11/07
- Re: TODO list, Bernhard Reiter, 2004/11/07
- Re: TODO list,
Bernhard Herzog <=
- Re: TODO list, Joel Biddier, 2004/11/10
- Re: TODO list, C. Ecker, 2004/11/12
- Re: TODO list, Bernhard Herzog, 2004/11/15
- Re: TODO list, Bernhard Reiter, 2004/11/16
- Duplication Offset (Was: TODO list), Bernhard Herzog, 2004/11/16
- Re: Duplication Offset, Bernhard Reiter, 2004/11/16
- Re: Duplication Offset, Bernhard Herzog, 2004/11/19
- Re: Duplication Offset (Was: TODO list), Antoon Pardon, 2004/11/17