sketch-devel

Using savannah!

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Using savannah!
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:57:00 +0200

New bugs and issues should be reported to savannah now.

If my configuration attempt was successfull the devel list should
get notices of new issues and patches.

Oh - yes - we should also utilise the patch manager now!

For the people that are already known to Bernhard and contributed
patches and code we will consider adding you as members to the
sketch project on savannah. Just tell us your logins at savannah.

Help with the webpages is also sought!
I think sketch deserves better webpages as the leading Free Software
vector graphic editing application.

You can create patches to the sketch-web module sources for the webpage.
Project members can directly check that stuff in, too. :)

        Bernhard R.

If sketch is useful for you, consider tipping the project:
               http://sketch.sourceforge.net/payments.html