sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Telephone number mapping via blockchain

From: Rene Bartsch
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Telephone number mapping via blockchain
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:47:50 +0200

As a proof of concept I suggest to fork https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin, add a 12-digit E.164-compliant namespace and change the port number to run a Sipwitch-specific blockchain. Sipwitch can query the key/value store via the JSON-RPC-API of namecoind. For implementation details of namespaces/namecoind I suggest to contact "biolizard89", "domob", and/or "indolering" at the namecoin forum (https://forum.namecoin.info/).