sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Starting thread about sipwitch on forums.debian.net

From: Haakon Meland Eriksen
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] Starting thread about sipwitch on forums.debian.net
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:20:35 +0100

I think it very nice of you to engage yourself, Gernot!

Since our Friendica instance is not open, as I thought it was, it is also
possible to join one of the open Friendica servers and connect to us from
there - please see http://dir.friendica.com/siteinfo . To connect to David or
me, use

http://friendika.gnutelephony.org/profile/david
http://friendika.gnutelephony.org/profile/haakon

If you like, you can then participate in the discussion mentioned on our front
page - see orange box.