Re: CVS Re: [Simulavr-devel] (No subject header)

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: CVS Re: [Simulavr-devel] (No subject header)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:55:39 -0500

Onno Kortmann wrote:
Hi,
What's happening with cvs.savannah.nongnu.org ?
I haven't been able to checkout from there yesterday or today.
I am still having the same problem here.

Maybe it is a good reason to switch to git now? :-)

For those who submit patches (like me), using own private branches/forks is a lot easier than using the awkward web interface...

What web interface? I have never used a web interface
for committing.
I don't have a strong care about the revision control
system.  Retraining me should still be possible. :)

--joel
Greetings,

Onno