Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx - state of affairs

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavrxx - state of affairs
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 16:09:06 +0100

Klaus Rudolph schrieb:
So let me look for the access for cvs the next days and will be back as
I have finished the last updates... If you got no answer next days...
feel free to remember me! :-)
Hi again,

I updated the cvs to my local workarea content.

I placed also a Makefile in src

ATTENTION:
the config.h filer must be placed in ../../ from Makefile position. So you have to copy that manually once to this place outside the source tree of cvs! This is intended because you wish not to commit or update again and again configs from other users! Please change config.h for your local build machine! Source to the avr build of binutils is needed! It is not enough to have binutils for avr installed! You must have the path where you have compiled it. But this is not a problem at all.

In hope that you all are now able to work with simulavrxx!

Again: There are only fragments of autotools but they will never work and there is no need for them at all!

Bye
Klaus

@Jörg: Ich hab es nun doch noch mit neuem Schlüssel geschafft die Sachen ins CVS zu schreiben. Hoffe es ist alles da gelandet, wo es hin sollte. Viel Spaß :-)