Re: [Simulavr-devel] initial patch for interrupt flag/enable bits

From: John Regehr
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] initial patch for interrupt flag/enable bits
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:28:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ted-

I've attached my interrupt patch.  It only covers the ATmegas but I can do
the others soon, and at that point I can hack up a small change to the
interrupt selection logic in irq_get_pending_vector.

Two things bother me a little.  First, there is redundancy across chips;
for example, the timer structure is the same between the 103 and 128.  I
have not factored out this redundancy anywhere because there are many
differences as well as similarities.  Second, some of the register
locations are available as named constants elsewhere in the source; for
example, in eeprom.h we find EECR_ADDR.  I have not exploited these
because not nearly all of the register locations are named, and because
using any of them required includeing a bunch of extra header files and I
didn't know if you'd want to do that.  Also, register locations are not
always consistent across members of the AVR family.

Very frequently simulavr's CVS server aborts when I try to do something.
This is frustrating.  Is the a workaround?

Thanks,

John