[Simulavr-devel] Call Back remove

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Call Back remove
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

I'm working on imlementing the SPI function.  This function uses a "timer"
to count 8 (divided) clock ticks.  I was thinking that I'd "install" this
clock callback everytime the user loads the SPDR, and "remove" it when it
finished counting down.

I don't, however, find any code for callback removal.  I found
"callback_destroy", but that doesn't remove it from the callback list
(which would be dangerous to do only that).  Do you know - does this code
exist?  (I don't even find a "dlist_remove" function).

Am I on the right track here?  Thanks.

Keith