Re: [Simulavr-devel] Support for AT43USB355, AT43USB320

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Support for AT43USB355, AT43USB320
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Keith Gudger wrote:

:)Attached are some "suggestions" for updates to devsupp.c and intvects.c to
:)support the following devices:
:)
:)AT43USB355, 353, 351
:)AT43USB320, 324, 325, 326.
:)
:)I used the latest files from the CVS - I hope this is the correct way to do
:)this (per Ted Roth)?
:)
:)Keith Gudger
:)address@hidden

Thanks for the contribution. It's in cvs now.

For future reference, it's usually preferrable to send a diff instead of the
entire files. Trivial to generate with cvs as such (run from top-level of
cvs tree):

  $ cvs diff -u > foo.diff

Ted Roth