[Simulavr-devel] Building on Cygwin

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Building on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:32:09 GMT

With some minor changes, I can build SimulAVR from the
today's CVS on Cygwin!

The changes that need to be put in for building on Cygwin
seem to be needed in the configury. I don't know much about
this so I can't provide a nice patch. Ted, if you could
help on this I'd appreciate it.

1. In /src/disp and /src/disp-vcd, add -lintl to the
library flags in the Makefile. I put it on the LIBS= line.

2. In /test_c it seems to create:
demo.elf.exe
demo_kr.elf.exe
deep_frame.elf.exe

when they should all be *.elf only. I would get error
messages about "can't find demo.elf" and I would notice
that I would have demo.elf.exe. I would just rename the
file and run make again and it would continue to the next
one. After renaming the three files above, make finished
and make install worked for me.

Thanks,
Eric