silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] A Simple RESTapi

From: Vijeenrosh PW Vijeen
Subject: [silpa-discuss] A Simple RESTapi
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 01:38:23 +0530

HI, Greetings to all ,

As a TEST I have tried out implementing a simple api . Transliteration module was used for testing .

Api :  GET /api/v1/<methodname>/<parameters_seperated_by_|>
eg  :  GET /api/v1/transliteration.transliterate/hello world|ISO15913/

The application is hosted on heroku  :

              http://secure-river-6151.herokuapp.com/

I have not installed language packs in heroku , so only ISO15919  or IPA will work

The template for the transliteration was altered a little for this :

       https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/core/resthandler.py
       https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/templates/transliteration.html
       https://github.com/vijeenroshpw/silpatestwork/blob/master/silpa.py

--