silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Kattapayadi Number bug fix

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Kattapayadi Number bug fix
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:46:09 +0530

Anish looks like you have not pulled the latest changes before sending a merge request. Please do a fresh git pull before sending a merge request. Please do a pull and resend the merge request.

Can you give more details on bug which you fixed. Please specify the steps to reproduce the bug.

Thanks and Regards