self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Re: [bug #22860] Problems with Organizer + Add Conte

From: renuka prasad
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [bug #22860] Problems with Organizer + Add Contents + Editing in all cases validations required
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:21:00 +0530

now something different is happening than before
When we go to Material-> collection -> Educational Software->    BACK button is not visible

Then i selected ->Add content by selecting ->How to tell and ask computer from-> educational software collection, again THE MINIMUM VALIDATION is NOT yet DONE ------ infact before the content without heading was getting added -- now no response even after i waited for 5 mins
well one more thing happened when i was doing this i stooped the process and clicked on BACK button which was visible now -- should take me back to the the course i selected right? instead it will refresh entire page and gives me the complete list.

Still that problem of either Add content or organizer being visble is not solves !!!!!!
See when i try to organize some material why should the add content on right pane should be visible
this creates a bit of confusion in mind abt what i was doing --- how about having a bit of clarity --where and what we are doing while adding course or while organizing -----------------

some how i feel this is not yet fixed

and one more observation is that SELF's response time is slower than what it was one month back