sed-devel

Re: Suggestion: tests: refactor tests to new init.sh-style shell scripts

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: Suggestion: tests: refactor tests to new init.sh-style shell scripts
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 21:57:49 -0400

Hello,

> On May 8, 2017, at 23:01, Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> On May 6, 2017, at 17:48, Jim Meyering <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I looked a little more and ran "misspellings" on all of sed's
>> version-controlled files. It reported these:
>
> Thanks for catching these - I'll fix it then push.

All the tests-framework related commits have been pushed.

The last commit fixes spelling for unrelated test files
(those that were not part of the conversion)
except for the "up to": uniq.inp/uniq.good contains "OP_UPTO"
and I think this is a false-positive.

Strangely, I'm using "misspellings" version "2.0b" and it didn't catch some
of things it detected for you...

-assaf