sdx-users

[sdx-users] ID number

From: Patricio Pastor
Subject: [sdx-users] ID number
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:53:59 -0300

Hola
I have installed SDX in a new equipment following the instructions step by step. Nevertheless at the time of indexing, the system is able to show the faculties to me of my university like first result search, but when I request by the title of a thesis, SDX says to me that it does not find the ID_number of such document. If that document I look for it by author - by example- the system yes brings the thesis to me and me it unfolds it.
Some track?

Patricio Pastor Howard
Coordinador Programa Cybertesis
Universidad de Chile
Sistema de Servicios de InformaciĆ³n y Bibliotecas - SISIB
Fono 678 2566 - Fax 678 2574
http://www.cybertesis.cl