Re: Showing /dev/tty12 (or similar) syslog output in screen window

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: Showing /dev/tty12 (or similar) syslog output in screen window
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:08:54 +0200

On 8/12/06, Folkert van Heusden <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> After I did a ':scrollback 0', or what?
> >afaik there's no scrolling at all in screen (unless you start the
> >copy+paste buffer)
> That /is/ the scrollback in screen.  How is it not satisfactory?

It is not switched on by default.

I'm sorry, but have you spent two months trying to come up with a
problem with the scrollback mechanism?

And this is what you came up with?

And the best part of all: Your totally and utterly wrong!
Defscrollback is initially set to 100 and COPY_PASTE is #defined by
default.

 nikolai