Re: cycle through recently used screens - wanted

From: Buddy Burden
Subject: Re: cycle through recently used screens - wanted
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:08:06 -0400

Eric,

I would value a feature that allows the definition of a set of windows
within screen that I may define and cycle through.  This may be
related to a particular task, say.

I'd second that. When I'm working back and forth between two windows, ^A^A is very convenient. But when working with 3 windows, there isn't any equally useful equivalent.

                -- Buddy