Window select on login

From: Dylan Thurston
Subject: Window select on login
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:36:44 -0600

Hello,
  I was wondering if there is a way to have screen bring up the window select screen when reattach to a window. I was just able to figure out how to get it to come on when i start a new session, but it would be really helpfull to have it show up as soon as i reattach. Also (don't know if it's possible) it would be great to be able to see which windows are in use(for multi-mode).
-Dylan

--
Host: Now, folks, I don't wanna alarm ya, but scientists say forty
       percent of America's pictures... are hanging crooked.
        [the audience gasp in shock]
       Yep, it's true.  And I hear you asking: "Well, who's gonna
       straighten out all these artistic abominations?"  Your friends?
       A neighbor?   Those fat cats at Washington?  [chuckles]  Good
       luck.  Hey, you know, maybe no one'll notice!  Maybe the problem
       with ju-u-u-st fix itself.
Marge: Now _you're_ the one who's being naive.
  Man: Okay.  Fair enough.  But _you_ sound like you're ready to become
       your own boss in the _exciting_ world of frame-nudging!  Yes, for
       a minimal franchise fee, you'll receive a pair of straightening
       gloves, a cannister of wall lubricant and a booklet of the most
       commonly asked questions you will hear, including: "Who are you?"
       and "What are you doing here?"
-- Wow... frame-nudging!,
   "The Twisted World of Marge Simpson"