screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Window group code contribution

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Window group code contribution
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 21:09:30 +0100

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:21:16 -0500
Ethan Warth <address@hidden> wrote:

> (I'm resending this, to the mailing list this time.  I didn't notice that my
> reply wasn't actually going to the list.)
>

> Sorry; your message ended up in my spam folder, and I didn't notice it
> immediately.
>
> I will be including the git format-patch (both as inline text in this message
> and also as file attachments as a redundancy measure).  This is my first time
> submitting git patches over email; let me know if I need to make another
> attempt at sending the commit patches.

Hi,

sorry for delay, few things:

Can you describe, what is a goal of first patch? I've read it few times
and am a bit unsure. You can describe workflow which it fixes,
preferably it should be also included in commit message, so if someone
looks at commit later they know what it is about.

There also seems to be few leftover whitespace characters at end of
lines in first and second patch, you should be able to see them using
"git show" command, they will be colored in red.

Cheers,
Amadeusz