screen-devel

[screen-devel] Window group code contribution

From: Ethan Warth
Subject: [screen-devel] Window group code contribution
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:15:37 -0500

I have made some local changes to the current screen code base ( starting from
commit SHA1 ID f606916a7af47167a68806ddb6d471e3847fdafb ), and I would like to
contribute these changes to the main project.  Specifically, I have made the
settings for MRU sorting and recursive display of window group contents persist
across redisplays of window groups, and I have added a keybinding (C-a u or C-a
C-u) for traversal to the window group containing the current window.

I have not signed a contributor license agreement for GNU projects yet, but am
willing to sign one.

What's the most convenient format to submit the changes?  git-format-patch?
Something else?

Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!
   ―redyoshi49q