screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Can we release 4.5.2?

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Can we release 4.5.2?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 18:24:25 +0200

Hi again,

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 06:12:18PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> I just looked through the commits on
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/screen.git/log/?h=screen-v4 since
> the 4.5.1 release and wondered, if there speaks anything against
> releasing them as 4.5.2.

Actually Christian Brauner's commits introduce quite some changes
(pipes vs sockets IIRC) of which I'm not sure if they can count as
sole bugfixes. So maybe 4.6.0 is a better version number for that
release. (Thinking of Semantic Versioning: http://semver.org/)

                Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | address@hidden  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | address@hidden (Mail+Jabber)