screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Request for new stable release

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Request for new stable release
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:34:18 -0500

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Clemens Buchacher <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sadrul,

I am writing to you because you seem to be the most active screen
developer in recent years. I have sent the email quoted below to the
screen-devel mailing list recently.

Unfortunately, I have not received a reply indicating whether or not a
new release is planned. Please let me know what might be keeping you
from making a new release.

Hi! I had plans to do a beta-release last week. It hasn't quite happened yet. I was trying to get in some changes that would allow a screen-4.0.1beta client to attach to a screen-4.0.3 server, so that users would be able to connect to old screen sessions after upgrade. It's still not quite there yet, so the release hasn't happened. If I can't get it done within this week, I expect to go ahead with the beta lease next weekend.

Sadrul

Thanks,
Clemens